RE: [OM] UK get together

Subject: RE: [OM] UK get together
From: Sam Shiell <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 17:56:08 -0000
Hmmm,

>From past experience however near/far away we set a date, we'll never get
one that suits everyone.

The question is, this doesn't have to be a one-off (does it?). Why not plump
for a date that suits you as it was your idea, and then we do another
get-together in 3 or 4 months time working around the date that suits the
people who can't make 20th

Yes/No?? I'm sure that one day wont be long enough to photograph everything
we want, and to talk about everything we want to...

Thoughts anyone??

Sam