Re: [OM] Zuiko 28mm f/2.8 photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 28mm f/2.8 photos
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 07:41:01 -0600
Cc: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Interesting shots, Lex.  It has never occurred to me to shoot close-up with
a 28.   I think I want it back now.  (Just kidding).

And despite your apologies, you produce some of the best scans I've seen
from a flatbed (I'm thinking here of the red block closeup).  I'm still
puzzling out my Coolscan.

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at: http://members.home.com/garyetx/index.htm