Re: [OM] [OT] - Texas

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] - Texas
From: "dolphans1" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 19:53:03 -0600
Yes your right based on your blanket statement, however, Texas cut a special
deal in the agreement. I would have to go research it to be exactly sure.
You can be rest assured it would never happen anyway. There are so many
affluent politicians that live here, that it would never happen, at least
not in my life time.

Sam....