Re: [OM] Can I join the Doris Fang bargain hunters club?

Subject: Re: [OM] Can I join the Doris Fang bargain hunters club?
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 13:53:36 EST
f.rossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Two batteries had been
>  installed BUT the wrong way round! So I turned them over, refitted the
cover
>  and bingo, everything is working fine, manual, auto and TTL tried with a
T20
>  (flash blinking in the finder after shot).

Yup..you now qualify. The exact thing happened with a beautiful chrome OM-2n
to me two years ago on Ebay....'cept I paid $60. My IS-1 I got because a kid
had played with the electronic settings and set it to stop at a certain focal
length, so the seller assumed the zoom motor was broken. Got that one for $99.

Sometimes we just get the luck of the draw!

Susan Steele
Virginia, USA