Re: [OM] 35-70/3.5-4.5 (was: OM Man of the Year)

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70/3.5-4.5 (was: OM Man of the Year)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 07:48:14 +0100
George

snip...

I know, we don't want to clutter the list with tons of FS ads or have someone
start a sales business here, but it drives me nuts to know I'm scouring
stores and eBay for something, spending tons of time and energy, and all
along Tom is sitting over there with three of those items. (Sorry Tom, I had
to use SOMEBODY'S name).

Sounds like a good plan to me

Does anyone think this would be possible?, or a hassel, or something most
wouldn't want? Just a thought, (hey, at the rate I have them, I'm proud of
every one I get!)

Are *you* from Texas then? ;-).

Chris
(who's too far away to get hold of... ;-))
--
~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker