[OM] Re: [OT] Texas

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Texas
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 17:39:43 EST
 jnmcbr@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Hey guys,  Enough about Texas.  This is supposed to be about camera
 equipment. /jnm

Ok, please allow me to apologise for *their* insensitivity.(since I didn't
contribute to this thread, having never set foot in Texas, unfortunately)
Allow me to steer them back on track.....
Do you think there's more Olympus equipment in Texas or in Ontario?
Definitely not Alaska, but then again, Olympus bodies do perform well at low
temperatures....mmmmm.....

Regards,
George S.