Re: [OM] What is everyone's 1 non Zuiko lens they like best?

Subject: Re: [OM] What is everyone's 1 non Zuiko lens they like best?
From: George Conklin <gconklin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 01:15:45 -0800
AOL has become very bashful in identifying it's mailer. There is no sign of the AOL I.D., just "X-Mailer: 6.0 sub 171" which is the version six mailer. All the major firms, Microsoft, Pegasus, Eudora and other proudly announce their X-mailer brand. Only AOL hides behind 6.0 etc.

I've not heard of any work-around to the fancy type colors and HTML formatting mandated by AOL 6.0. There are reports around the world of mailing lists rejecting AOL originated posts - and I love to read them.

  - George