Re: [OM] (2sp not having man. wheigted metering) Re: olympus-digest V2 #

Subject: Re: [OM] (2sp not having man. wheigted metering) Re: olympus-digest V2 #2068
From: "Daan Kalmeijer" <daan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 13:54:36 +0100
Evert,

In my experience with the 2sp I never missed a wheigted manual metering. In
situations where wheigted metering is usable, you simply use the OTF auto
mode. In just about all cases that need a manual exposure, you need some
sort of special kind of metering. Spot metering is the ideal method for
manual metering! I find this way of wheigted-auto vs spot-manual so
effective that I sometimes even think of swapping my 4T for a 2sp as my
primary body.

Daan

Pictures of Insects at:
http://www.kalmeijer.net

> Happy new year to all of you guys,
>
> I have a question on the OM2sp. If I am not mistaken it seems that it
hasn't got wheigted average metering on manual mode, only spot metering. But
with the OM2n you do have wheighted ave metering?