Re: [OM] 75-150 case/pouch?

Subject: Re: [OM] 75-150 case/pouch?
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 09:43:46 -0600
Simon,

There is indeed an OEM  hard case for the 75-150 as Tom points out.  I lost
my first one in Hawaii 20 years ago and paid an outrageous price for a new
Olympus replacement.  Don't use it now, but still keep all my cases.  Don't
know why.

At weekend camera shows here in the States vendors often have boxes of
assorted hard and soft cases for a few dollars.  I'll keep an eye out for
you if you'd like.

Gary Edwards