[OM] Honest and Ethical Home Business 28375

Subject: [OM] Honest and Ethical Home Business 28375
From: dj@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 02:41:56 -0500
Look, we don't want to waste your time...or ours

You must be determined to earn a bare minimum of $10,000 in the next 30 - 45 days
and to develop a net worth of over 1 Million Dollars Cash in the next 24-36 months.
My mission is to help other people develop their life long dreams. Part of what I'm
looking for are those people who are committed to that BIG of a picture and
are not afraid to work for it.
We can help you:

REGARDLESS OF YOUR CURRENT AGE
OR YOUR DEBT LOAD!
NOT MLM or FRANCHISE
Don't bother to call unless you are serious.

Learn the Facts CALL 1-800 892-3163 ( 24 hrs. )

$10,000 IN 30 - 45 DAYS

RETIREMENT IN 3-5 YEARS

Please accept our deepest apologizes, if you received this email unsolicited, and you
can be removed automatically below.

All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt.
mailto:aremove@xxxxxxxx?subject=Remove

PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block this REMOVE
account can only result in difficulties for others wanting to be removed from our
mailing list as it will be impossible to take anyone off the list if the remove
instruction can not be received.