Re: [OM] Tokina? Filters...

Subject: Re: [OM] Tokina? Filters...
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 07:11:16 +0100
Richard

I have a Hoya Super HMC, slim circular polariser that I bought specifically for my 21/3.5. It has no filter thread to accept other filters.

There were some size limitations, but this filter was available in 49 and 55 as well as the other less useful sizes.

Chris

Vielleicht. One just wonders why that nice slim polarizer are only
available from Olympus?

Are there other Japanese filter maker beside of Kenko/Hoyo. Many of
the OEM filters look so different, they are either made by the
respective brand or there are some other manufactors.

Best regards

Richard

--
~~~~~ ><>