Re: [OM] (OT) Schneider-Kreuznach WAS which med format?

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Schneider-Kreuznach WAS which med format?
From: "Martin" <mgflink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 20:23:44 -0800
Bob...A number if years ago I had the gentlemen you mentioned George J Mrus
CLA a Retina IIa that I bought new at a PX that served me well for many
years of travel and the early years of family life as well as a Retina IIIc
that I purchased a couple of years after...More recently I sent him a Retina
Ia that I rescued at a flea market for $5 that he beautifully restored...I
recommend him highly and hope he continues to service these wonderful
cameras for many years to come...Martin