[OM] [OT] PC editing software revisited

Subject: [OM] [OT] PC editing software revisited
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 14:21:29 -0800
This was posted on another list, but since we were so engrossed in the
subject over the past few weeks, I thought I'd pass this on to anyone who
may be interested.  I have no connection with the ad, and all disclaimers
apply. Use at your own risk, your mileage may vary, not to be taken
internally.

Mickey
-------------------------------
Anyone looking to get into scanning and digital printing the cheap way
should check out the following...I had an earlier version of this and it
is very close to being a PhotoShop clone...
B. D.

Dear NBCi/XOOM.com Member:

Are you looking for a professional way to create dazzling graphics
and edit images to perfection? NBCi/XOOM.com is excited to offer you a
terrific deal on Corel Photo-Paint 9! An incredible compilation of
the best design tools Corel has to offer, Photo-Paint 9 can now
be yours for **only $69.95!**

For more details on this great offer, or to place your order now,
click on the special NBCi/XOOM.com URL below:

         http://orders.xoom.com/cphpt9/rxmcphpt91229/

The Corel Photo-Paint 9 package is an amazing $349.00 value! But
NBCi/XOOM.com is giving you the chance to take advantage of a
**special $69.95** offer if you act quickly enough. But at a price
so low, these boxes are sure to fly off the shelves!

Year after year, Corel Photo-Paint receives numerous industry awards
for its high performance, productivity enhancements, exceptional
compatibility features and unparalleled creative tools. This latest
addition is no exception, offering the newest and most convenient
way to breathe life into your graphic designs. It even includes a
special bonus CD-ROM, CorelTUTOR(TM). Included **FREE** with
Photo-Paint 9, it will familiarize you with information about the
program's abundant features, from basic tools to advanced effects:

   * Photo-Paint 9: image composition and painting
   * Microsoft Visual Basic: a scripting program
   * Bitstream Font Navigator 3.0: font management
   * Canto Cumulus 4.0: media asset management
   * CorelTRACE: bitmap-to-vector conversion
   * Corel CAPTURE 9: window screen captures

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. In addition to over 40 new
and enhanced features, Corel Photo-Paint 9 is also loaded with 1500
high-resolution photos, 1200 clipart images and symbols, 1500
floating objects and 1000 TrueTyper and Type 1 fonts!

The technology is simply out of this world. See for yourself and
order Corel Photo-Paint 9 today. It's the most powerful graphic
design package made just for people like you!

Click here to order!

         http://orders.xoom.com/cphpt9/rxmcphpt91229/

Cordially,

The Team at NBCi/XOOM.com

P.S. Hurry! This offer expires at midnight on January 12, 2001 . . .
     Order now!

         http://orders.xoom.com/cphpt9/rxmcphpt91229/