Re: [OM] What is everyone's 1 non Zuiko lens they like best?

Subject: Re: [OM] What is everyone's 1 non Zuiko lens they like best?
From: rtomcala <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:54:27 -0500
  I would have to say that I have two favorite non-Zuiko lens.  Either
of which I would feel to be competitive against any other comparable
lens in it's class.
  The first, would be my much loved and used Tamron SP 90 mm f2.5 Type 1
Macro lens, a superb performer at an almost ideal focal length.
  The second, that would have to be the Leitz Wetzlar 40 mm f2.0
Summicron-C, the standard lens on my Leica CL.  This is one of the Leica
lens that is truely worth of the Leica reputation.  I don't believe that
all that many of the lens in the Leica line are of this quality, but
this lens proves to me that there are some that are deserving.
Rand E.