Re: [OM] 2sp questions

Subject: Re: [OM] 2sp questions
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 14:49:50 +0100

I had a 2sp with a green ready light for 15 years (in blissful ignorance that a
red version existed).
I think that it would only make a difference if you use flash a lot (I
didn't/don't). It certainly was not annoying to me.
I miss it, but I now have a 4Ti to console myself with...

mvh / regards
Roger Key   CPH