Re: [OM] Hope everyone had a Merry X-mas

Subject: Re: [OM] Hope everyone had a Merry X-mas
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 10:32:27 -0500
The needle may have broken off (have never seen that before) or it has been
mangled out of view by someone trying to clean the screen or prism(I have
seen that).  Going to manual should show the little +- indicator.  Is there
a needle showing when set to auto? If so, then atleast the needle is there.

John  Hermanson
(Closed 12/21 through 1/1/2001)
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000