Re: [OM] Fw: Film on Ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: Film on Ebay
From: "c.e. packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 11:31:16 -0600
I have bought some "recently" expired film at trade shows before. The
film was still usable and showed no color shift or uneven development. I
think I got lucky.
Even though the prices are tempting, you need to consider the following:

What is the expiration date on the film?
How has the film been stored? Refrigerated?, on a shelf?, floating
around in a car trunk?

A better solution is to go to the B&H site and check out their film
specials, or call around and find out what local shops and stores do
with their expired or nearly expired film. You can usually get decent
bargains.
Either way make sure that you will shoot the film in the near future.
Charles "Looking over my shoulder while at work" Packard