Re: [OM] Brighter Viewfinders

Subject: Re: [OM] Brighter Viewfinders
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:26:58 +0800
Try a 500/F8 you will know how bright and fine the 2-series screen is.
For most F2 and 2.8 lens the improvement may not be so obvious but
even for a 50/3.5 you will find it makes big different. I have not use
1-13 for a long time, the spit image focusing method is too slow and
does not provide more accurate focusing. The clear screen does not
focus except centre area and you get no DOF preview, they are the
worse screen to me.

C.H.Ling