Re: Ree: [OM] [Now OT]Re Digital Vs Traditional Photography

Subject: Re: Ree: [OM] [Now OT]Re Digital Vs Traditional Photography
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 12:09:48 -0500
It's a good thing you aren't affiliated with these sites!
>>> Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx> Dec 22, 2000 >>>
On a quick look, I happened to stumble across this site:

http://photoshop6.myetang.com/  with instructions to install in a .nfo (text)
file included...

The above are a bunch of zip files.

and this site:

http://213.239.129.2/~strega/soft/dls/Applications/

Looks kinda like Photoshop 6 is the first program there.

There's a tiny link  "Download D1" which is:
http://trialwares.myetang.com/adobephoto61.html

And something that says: Serial PWW600R7105467-948 whatever that means....

You might need a free program called WinRar (Like Winzip) to extract it
(www.winrar.com)

I don't have any affiliations with these sites....just surfin' around

Larry