[OM] .....VF coating.....

Subject: [OM] .....VF coating.....
From: "tmlee" <clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 13:00:43 +0800
Dear All....

I had the chance to see both my Champagne 4Ti and someone elses's 4Ti Black
side by side ..........and we realised that his
black 4Ti had a very obvious blue coating on its viewfinder, whereas my
champagne 4Ti clearly  had a reddish/pinkish tint.....

Anybody can explain why this is so ?

My champagne 4Ti had a dated inscription saying .....89'...... and since the
black 4Ti's came later, does it mean that later models had blue coating ?

Peace
TMLee