[OM] Re: Lens Fungus

Subject: [OM] Re: Lens Fungus
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 15:31:18 EST
RobBurn@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Tried to send this some time ago. For some reason my e-mails to the list
were
not being delivered. I kept getting this notice:

<snip>

Well, Rob,

I've experienced the same.  It seems it's AOL, and maybe especially AOL v6.0.
 All of us who are currently AOL subscribers should look for other ISP's, as
AOL seems very disinterested in doing anything about our problems.  I hope
they prove me wrong, but I don't hold out much hope.  Someone recommended
Prodigy awhile back, another said to keep looking, so maybe what I'll do is
just "check out" several, and make a choice.  I can always come back to AOL
if others prove disappointing.

Other than the inconvenience of re-configuring, notifying everyone of my new
e-mail address, screen name, etc., it doesn't seem to be that big a hassle.
Could save some bucks in the process, too.

Another thing I want to try is to uninstall AOL v6.0 and go back to v5.0, and
see if the same problems plague us.

Meantime, Christmas shopping. (Santa came early for me: OM-2s!)

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Rich