Re: [OM] Troublesome Deals (follow up)

Subject: Re: [OM] Troublesome Deals (follow up)
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:56:07 -0800
Given the circumstances it may well be appropriate to post negative
feedback. I too have had good luck in general with eBay. I do avoid
buying things from the folks that don't know much about an item. Add to
the list of questions to ask of the seller, are you selling this
yourself, or for somebody else? If it is for somebody else either
correspond direct with them, or pass on the deal is my advice. The only
real eBay problem I had was buying a focusing screen a guy was selling
for someone else. He is going to refund my money, but it is a hassle
that both of us could have avoided.