[OM] OT - was Open Letter to Olympus

Subject: [OM] OT - was Open Letter to Olympus
From: Sam Shiell <Sam.Shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:11:06 -0000
Hmmmm, an Olympaholic who is also a computer programmer... (so am I)...

Is there some link here with an ordered mind, structured approach to things,
good planning ability, interest and being at home with technology? If so
that could explain why my photographs are so ropey.

What does the rest of the community do?

Regards,

Sam