RE: [OM] VIvitar S1 19-35 test

Subject: RE: [OM] VIvitar S1 19-35 test
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:36:53 -0500
I have this lens in the Phoenix version.  I've thoroughly enjoyed it!  Like
Warren states, the hood is a joke.
I do detect barrel distortion at 19 when photographing buildings, but all
else is great.

Used this lens to take photographs of our rather large church.  At 19m the
photos were great!  Used one of them as basis for a wooden
engraving/painting that has been sold by the church women's group.  I have
no hesitation using this lens.  Contrast and resolution are great!

Brian P. Huber