[OM] (Fwd) Re: OT - Aircraft Photo -URGENT

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) Re: OT - Aircraft Photo -URGENT
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:47:32 +0000

Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:28:08 -0600
From: mnmitch <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Aircraft Photo -URGENT

Olaf,
Don't touch any ammunition unless it has blue paint on it.Blue is the
symbol for inert ordinanceof any type,FMJ,AP, or whatever.
Any ordinance that has yellow paint or yellow stripes is live ordinance. Do
not touch or handle at all, especially if its old,it tends to be
very uns*table. I'm not sure about the red ordinance, blue and yellow are
the only colors I've had any experience with.

later,
mike m.