Re: [OM] OT - Aircraft Photo -URGENT

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Aircraft Photo -URGENT
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 06:34:17 -0600
Olaf,

Please take this very seriously.  It is very possible that some of those
shells are explosive.  Do not count on them being inert unless there is blue
paint on them.  Please contact local authorities and have them inspected by
qualified ordance disposal personnel.  DO NOT TOUCH OR DISTURB THEM!  A USAF
airman was killed last year at White Sands Missile Range picking up such an
item.  The fact that you handled them in the past is no guarantee that they
are inert and will not detonate in the future.

The 30 mm A-10 rounds could also be depleted uranium.  The dust is very
toxic if inhaled or ingested.

Please heed this email.  DON'T HANDLE THEM!

Gary