Re: [OM] Food for the hungry

Subject: Re: [OM] Food for the hungry
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:59:45 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, Nick Taylor wrote:

>Yes, this is SPAM & I apologize, but it's for a good cause, really!

i certainly don't think it spam.

<snip>

>All you do is go to the site and click on the donate food button. It takes
>one second. However, you're only allowed one donation so pass the word.

one PER day. book mark it or make it your home page instead of MSN or
Netcenter or whatever.

>http://www.thehungersite.com

also links to other related sites.

>If you are offended by this post, please send your flames off list.

if anyone finds the original post offensive, man, he/she has got some
problems....

thanks for posting (yes, i knew of it, but have grown a rather bad rap on
the list so tend not to post too frequently ;))

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01