Re: [OM] [OT] med format

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] med format
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:11:38 +1100
It's standard 120 film - many good minilabs and any professional lab. Not
expoensive at all. Incidentally, the first version of the Fuji GS had
interchangeable lenses - three or four available. For some odd reason they
dropped them for later versions II and III. Nice if you can find one -
cheaper than the Mamiya 7 but with the larger format!
Andrew