[OM] An open apology to my girlfriend

Subject: [OM] An open apology to my girlfriend
From: "Albert Yang" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 08:16:48 -0800
OK, I need volunteers...

I have to draft up an apology to my gf and tell her she's getting
nothing but an xmas card for xmas, because I just spent what would
have been the money for her gift, on ebay on OM stuff...  :-(

As for you guys, I figure what I can do is take a picture of her as
she throws a potted plant at me, and post it on my website...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In all seriousness, I'm really excited!!  Many (many) people have
told me that the OM1 + a nice Zuiko is like the Leica of Japan.  I'm
skeptical (I have friends that shoot Leica and Hassey, and let me
just say, the images are nothing short of stunning) and so I'm
excited.  Damn it, send me my camera already!!!  (Impatient as a
child at xmas).

But I did a LOT of research, and so I hope it all pays off...  I
don't hear too many disappointed voices on this board, but then
again, this is about as biased as it gets right?

Albert