[OM] Zuiko 55mm/1.2 for sale info.....

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 55mm/1.2 for sale info.....
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 23:21:28
Related to Tom Scales recent post, I also know of another 55/1.2 for sale... It is in Bozeman, Montana at a camera repair store called F-11. They have a 1-800 number... The store is extremely reputable, nice, clean, etc. so the lens would be exactly as described. (Ex.) I talked with them in person a few days ago, and the lens includes the hood, caps, and case for $225... They also said there were a few specks inside that they would clean out for free....

I can look up the number at home if anyone is interested, or you can call 1-406-555-1212 and get their # through information.

(And I didn't purchase the lens because it's 55mm filter size and weight. But I don't have a fast 50..... I'll be settling for a 50/1.8 with the right serial # when I can find one.)