Re: Re: [OM] OM-1 Motor Drive Socket Cap Give-Away Contest

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] OM-1 Motor Drive Socket Cap Give-Away Contest
From: "skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:42:56 -0500
If I have to pull a motor or winder off a body and I've left the cap somewhere
else, I usually just put some 3M Photo Opaque or electrical tape over the
socket.  I usually keep a strip of the tape on the top of the winder/motor, or
even better, on the bottom plate of my cameras.  You'd be surprised how often
you can use a little bit of tape here and there when you're out in the field.

Skip