[OM] heading off to the mountains

Subject: [OM] heading off to the mountains
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 00:32:08 +1100
Hi all

am about to take a 4 day break up in the mountains so will have a lot of mail to catch up on when I get back.

Will leave my laptop behind, but taking ......

couple of om4ti's (and spare batts...)
18/3.5
24/2
55/1.2
35-70/3.6
90/2  + 65-116 tube
65-200/4

Cokin P adaptors with Grad ND .3 and .6, 81B and 81C

tripods  (Manfrotto 055 and benbo mk II)
focus rail
cable releases
20 rolls of film (still using my stockpile of K64)

haven't been up there before, so will consider this more a reconnaissance trip - not sure what to expect. Hoping to do some landscapes, maybe some macro.

peter