Re: [OM] Aerial Photography [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Aerial Photography [OT]
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:45:01 -0800
At 06:38 PM 12/12/00 -0600, Jerry Liles wrote:

>The Merlin Me 109s have a bit of a prominent chin, and the profile is
>not as nice as the original, but still a very interesting airplane.  Now
>if someone would just get an FW-190 in the air.
>
>Jerry Liles

Jerry,
About a year ago an outfit somewhere in the Southern States finished a 190
that had been recovered from one of the Scandanavian countries. The
original pilot ( the one who bailed out after being shot down) was located
and attended the coming out ceremonies. The whole thing was documented on
Sport Aviation. The aircraft I believe flies with the Confederate Air Force.
Barry H