Re: [OM] Some revelations

Subject: Re: [OM] Some revelations
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 21:39:47 +0100
hi Frieder,
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 19:20:46 +0100
(sorry I'm still late in my digest's readings... ) you wrote answering to a
question of Olafo:
>>The OM Magazine is a German magazine. It started in 1980 (only one). With
4-Magazines per year. It was discontinued in 1986. A total of 21 should be
available. I'm still looking forward to get the two missing ones from 1985
for my collection. >>

I've just check, what are these missing ones of 1985 ? It happens that just
this year the OM Magazine was also published in French...and I have both
editions (German & French)...
I even have a very special 5x7cm version of the n°3/84 Olympus Europa made
it as a publicity for the 1984's Photokina
So, as I know the difficulty to live with a"hole" in our "Zuikophilia" ! (I
don't have the n°2 of 1984 and the first one of 1981 )...perhaps may I help
you in your Quest !

regards
marc
marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx