[OM] Gas

Subject: [OM] Gas
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 15:42:09 -0800 (PST)
On the subject of Gas:
Current price here in Newton, Iowa: $1.32 at the
Wal-Mart gas station (located just behind the
photo-processing desk?).  Of course, this is the 10%
ethanol blended stuff (supporting Iowa farmers).  The
Iowa State Government vehicles run on something like
80 0.000000e+00thanol.  Talk about reneuable resources.

I may drive gas-sucking SUV's, but I was a good boy
and voted for Ralphie-boy.  I figure that since I have
participated in environmental activism in the past
that I'm somewhat forgiven for my current choice in
wheels.

Hmm.  Can cows eat chads?

Ken (chad-restricted diet) Norton