Re: [OM] price variations

Subject: Re: [OM] price variations
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 12:57:23 -0600 (CST)
On Sat, 09 Dec 2000 03:46:47 -0800, William Sommerwerck wrote:

>I buy a lot of stuff on eBay, and there's no question bids fluctuate. An item
>will go for a high price one week, while the same item in the same condition
>goes for much less the next. (Once I learned this, I got better at spotting and
>grabbing bargains.)

One needs look no further than the nearest commodity market for an
illustration of this on a larger scale. Perhaps some aspiring
statistician could take OM prices and apply Elliot Wave theory or
Gann analysis and give us some ideas for when to sell the highs and
buy the lows.

BB
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx