Re: [OM] OM

Subject: Re: [OM] OM
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:53:29 +0100
Jim,

I think the LX was prefered by people which thought OM's are too small for a
camera at all...
About the glass... When I look at alll the tests I have, I can say, you picked
  the down zenit of worst Pentax glass, the 1.2/50 and 2.5/200.
Try the 2/85, 2.8/100 and 4/50 Macro, They are top of the best lens categories.

Frieder Faig