[OM] 500mm mirror lens

Subject: [OM] 500mm mirror lens
From: B Gray <bandvg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 12:37:39 +0000
Many thanks to everyone who responded on and off list to my request for comments and advice about the relative merits of the Zuiko and Tamron SP reflex lenses. In particular, my apologies to "Ben Poels" <poelsb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> for the fact that I could not reply directly - his ISP is not accepting mail from mine as a result, I think, of a past abuse report involving people sending SPAM through an unprotected gateway.
Brian Gray