Re: [OM] Diffuser for T20 Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Diffuser for T20 Flash
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 10:30:46 -0600
I made mine by cutting out a hunk from a gallon milk jug.  It folds over the
front and 2 thick rubber bands go over the plastic from the sides of the
lens to the back to secure it.  Over time, the plastic takes the proper
shape to the front of the lens and stays in place far better than one would
have supposed.  No tape, go goo, no damage to the T20.  The idea was Tim
Hughes' (hats off to him).

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA