Re: [OM] Re: De Lorean

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: De Lorean
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 01:33:39 -0500
Actually, they're pretty easy to get, and aren't too expensive. Its just that
not too many people want them. Dents are tough to repair, replacement body
panels are expensive, and getting expensive. Also, they're not very reliable, or
made that well. I always see a few at the classic car auctions. Tough to sell.

Larry