Re: [OM] Santa's Christmas List

Subject: Re: [OM] Santa's Christmas List
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:23:34 EST
Lets see now, 3 Olympus items and $1000.  What I really need, as opposed to
really want, is two 1.35 V Mercury batteries and one MD cover for my OM1.
That would take care of my three wishes and should leave quite a bit of
change from the $1,000.  What could you do with the balance?  I can think of
at least three things.
1) Call the local food pantry to find out what their most urgent need is and
then go load up the old SUV with these items and make a difference for a lot
of families. 2) Check with the local Women's Center and see what their needs
are and use your  change to make Christmas a little happier for some families
who may not be experiencing much joy during the holiday season. 3) If you
really want to get on the edge . . . get some $20 or $50 dollars bills and
pass them out to the homeless or street people in your community.  Each of
these might create opportunities for you to use the Olympus equipment you
currently enjoy.  All of them will create priceless memories of the change a
little change can make.  May all your biggest dreams come true . . .  Happy
Holidays.  Bill Barber