Re: [OM] Santa's Christmas List

Subject: Re: [OM] Santa's Christmas List
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 21:16:29 -0800 (PST)
>HubMan asked me this morning if there was any little thing I'd like
>(photog-wise) for Santa to bring me this year. I made a short case for
that
>aluminum tackle-box-case from B&H, but at $85 that may not exactly be
his
>idea of a "little thing". Are any of you lusting after some cute
little
>accessory you've spotted, or have you purchased some little thingee
lately
>you really like? He saw a generic grip strap he asked me about, but
I've
>never seen one..I think he's thinking of it for the OM1.(We tend to be
>grip-strap crazy). I feel liek I SHOULD get  anotehr of my scanners
since a
>refurb is only $29 (now that IS getting ridiculous..).
>
>I always have a hard time coming up with these small items from the
>family..seems my wants always run into the "90mm f2" price category.
:=)

>Susan Steele

Imagine you were offered any 3 (new or used) Oly items for Christmas,
no strings attached but with a total limit of US$1000. What 3 items
would you choose? Me, I'd like:

A Zuiko 50/1.2 MC lens
An Oly copy stand + all accessories
A 2-4 focusing screen for my 2S

(BTW, whether or not I believe in Santa is a private matter that I am
not prepared to discuss on this or any other list. But if he makes a
bl**dy mess in my fireplace like last year, we're going to have words)
;-)

Regards,

=====
Ray