[OM] AOL subscribers and HTML - was (OM) Arggh, someone ...

Subject: [OM] AOL subscribers and HTML - was (OM) Arggh, someone ...
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 00:58:46 +0000
The only reason I have not been hounding all AOL users who are presently
posting to the list in HTML is because apparently the problem is AOLs new
version of the software.

However, if you are able to use a conventional mail program like Pegasus
then can I please urge that AOL users do so in the interests of digest
readers.

Pegasus should be available for download here - http://tucows.com

Giles