Re: [OM] Roll Call

Subject: Re: [OM] Roll Call
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 15:04:17 -0800 (PST)
Ok, I'll dive in here with my dimpled chad:

Ken Norton
Newton Iowa

Equipment:  OM-2S, OM-1 (anybody wanna trade for a
4Ti?), XA, IS-3, Mamiya Super23.

Favorite Restaurants:  US-31 BBQ, Hogate's, Johnny
Foxes, Dixie's BBQ.  Honorable mention:  Mama Mia's
Pizza, G&L Hotdogs.

Least favorite:  The White Elephant.

Anybody who can identify the locations of all the
above gets a free 49mm skylight filter!  Seeing where
some of you live, a few of these should be easy.