Re: [OM] ...telescopic tube....

Subject: Re: [OM] ...telescopic tube....
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:32:26 +0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Walt Wayman" <HIWAYMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> C.H.Ling wrote:
>
> >OM 2x-A cannot be directly mount to 90/2 and 100/2.
>
> I respectfully beg to differ.  I've used the 2X-A with the 100/2 with good
> results.
>
> Walt Wayman

Yes, you are right, 100/2 has no problem to mount on 2x-A, didn't know how
come I have this in mind.

Just tried out this combination, it works, but hardly say good. Even on the
viewfinder the off center street light became triangle shape.  Compare with
other combinations -135/2.8+2x-A and 100/2+Tamron 2x SP, both looked sharp
wide open.  Actually I have tried both on the field, their result were
excellent wide open.

But the combination of 100/2+2x-A may also fine if you stop down the lens,
the picture on the finder improved a lot when stopped down to f2.8, but
haven't try any practical shoot.

C.H.Ling