[OM] Where to purchase used Oly in Hong Kong

Subject: [OM] Where to purchase used Oly in Hong Kong
From: "John Lum" <jtlum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 20:29:03 -0500
Hi All

Im planning a Hong Kong trip in January and was wondering if anyone knows of
any camera stores that sell used Oly equipment in Hong Kong. Im game for
"treasure hunting" but during my last visit several years ago I couldnt even
locate any used equipment; maybe I was looking in the wrong place: Kowloon,
Nathan Rd Hotel district and Central? Thank you in advance!

John

My email:
jtlum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx