Re: [OM] Vision Age Number 1

Subject: Re: [OM] Vision Age Number 1
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 11:19:21 +1100
 > What does the list think - are people prepared to download the
  VisionAge issues at 10-12Mb each? If there is enough demand I will
  give it a go, at least for issues 10-18.

am I prepared??? oh Peter...my heart is thumping...!

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA

Susan - You really should get out more often !   :-)

OK

I shall see what I can do to sate your collective voracious OM appetites over the next week. I might have to do an issue a week.

Some of my VisionAges have more on non-OM (eg XA and the bridge type cameras like AZ300 etc) than OM's, so I hope people aren't disappointed. Some of the how-to stuff is interesting though, and there is a multi-part interview with Maitani about the development of the XA which (I think) reveals a lot about the man behind the OM system.

peter