[OM] Re: Roll Call Australia

Subject: [OM] Re: Roll Call Australia
From: Michael <moc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 20:31:40 +1000
Michael.
Summer Hill
Sydney
Australia

I was surprised when someone mentioned there are 500 or so list members.
Reading the "Roll Call" postings aren't we spread all over the world.  A
few years ago a list of all members was posted,  I think at the time it was
about 75.

I have been on the list for a few years (mostly lurking)and have learned an
enormous amount about our beloved OM cameras and Zuiko lenses.  My first
OM1 MD was purchased in 1976 and I still use it.  Over the years I seem to
have collected a large amount of OM bits and pieces and still going.

Hello to the few Aussies listed.

David Thatcher
Adelaide
Australia