Re: [OM] Results of slide duplication with the Kodak SO-366

Subject: Re: [OM] Results of slide duplication with the Kodak SO-366
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 20:59:14 -0800
Any camera store that sells color darkroom stuff should be able to get them
for you. It is not real likely anyone will have them in stock. There are two
kinds, one which is optical grade to go between a lens and objective, and
another type that goes between the light source and your slide/neg. While
either will work, the later is cheaper. I just picked up a full set for only
$5.00!!!