[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2000

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2000
From: Francois Rossi <f.rossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 00:21:39 +0000

>> France - 1 (Surely there must be more admirers of the stylish OM?)

Indeed! But do they speak the language well enough to follow?

Also, if you do an 'Olympus' search using French engines like Excite, Voila
or Nomade, nothing comes up with reference to this list.

It is a project of mine to convert Hans Veluwen's fantastic web site into
French (now that I have his agreement) so that my fellow non-English
speaking countrymen can benefit from the wealth of information. When this is
ready, I'll send the info to the French search engines and perhaps we'll
recruit more froggies.

Regards,

Francois Rossi